How to Increase Your Charitable Donations
- Thousands of employers nationwide offer employees the opportunity to match their charitable gifts. Matching gift programs are one of the wisest ways to increase the value of your donation.
- While many employers will match your donations, some will double or even triple them! (Note: Some companies have a maximum benefit annually. Check with your employer for details).
- Ask your employer if they have a matching gift program. If they do, ask for a matching gift form.
- Complete the donor section of the form and mail it, along with your donation, to the following address:
Matching Gift Program
Help Hospitalized Veterans
36585 Penfield Lane
Winchester, CA 92596
- Help Hospitalized Veterans will complete the remainder of the form, and then submit it to your employer.
- Some companies match gifts of employees’ spouses and retirees. Many will match gifts such as cash, stocks, marketable securities and even the value of your volunteer time.
- If your company does not have a formal matching gift program, they may still match your donation. Check with your employer.
HHV is grateful for all donations and appreciates your generosity!
HHV is grateful for all donations, large and small. Every dollar counts and we appreciate your generosity!
Ways to Participate In Matching Gift Programs